Fallen Angel Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Angel Productions

A fun place to hang out with friends and for me to advertise my voice!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...

Go down 
+2
Black Mark
Nethac DIU
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nethac DIU
Almost there
Almost there
Nethac DIU

Male
Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Empty
PostSubject: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:11 pm

As we were told if we could present ourselves to have an evidence to newcomers about who and how are we, I start a topic about myself.

Uuuuhhhh... from where do I start... I'm not very good at this...

Oh well. Possibly the most relevant info you'll know about me is that I'm from Galicia, Northwestern Spain and never post any personal or intimate data like name, birthdate (sometime I can post something broad like I'm male, for example... whoops). Possibly I won't either post a lot about my friends or family situation (actually OK) or the pants size I'm wearing (which even I don't know, lol)

I like many things about software and computing, one of them being programming in Java, but I haven't got a lot of practice. Some other programs and scripts finished and many others unfinished but nothing that it's worth to show here, they are mostly sillyness from a n00b, even if he was some time programming (at least they go a little further than the typical "Hello World!" written in the most boring or eyekilling [not eye-catching, eye-killing, there's no typo] colors and font). I also like reading and listening to music, being with friends (of course. Though I have a mostly homish life), cool weather, night, small lights in darkness (like chemical lights), have a little obsession with ducks and looking at earrings and other complements so attentively that people either get paralyzed or burst at me... forget this last thing, I can be a bit weird and random sometimes, but not dangerous.

And I think I can't post much more right now. You'll know me with the time, anyways.

To everybody new that reads this topic, have a really good time because that is the whole point of the forum. To someone not new, I don't welcome you (you already are Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male
Number of posts : 810

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:53 pm

thats good. im gonna use proper grammar here now. lol

I'm not going to type my name, birthday, or hometown on this forum (it's all already on my profile. LOL). When I grow up, I'm going to have one of (or any combination of) three professions:

1. Paramedic!
Starting with my grandfather, most (if not all) of the men in my family were or are either a firefighter or EMT. I want to keep that "tradition" going, by volunteering in the local FD of either my hometown or whatever city I move to in the future. When I have a son, I'll teach him about his family history, and pass the baton down to him.

2. Chef!
As most of you know, I'm majoring in TV and film production in high school. But it's not my true passion; my true passion is cooking. I already have a couple signature dishes, like my mac n cheese florentine with chicken and broccoli, or my spanish and italian stuffed peppers with either rice and chili seasoning or tomatoes and various cheeses. I'll combine my cinematic and culinary experiences to someday make my own cooking show.

3. Musician
I'm hoping to get a multi-track recorder for Christmas. With it, I can record 8 different things, mix and layer them, make songs, and put them on a CD. I can then sell the CDs (with my own case designs from my own production company (which is in my home basement)) at local music stores. Maybe Jess can supply backing vocals and share the profit. Hmm...?

To any newcomers, thanks for joining our site. For our "regulars", keep up the good work!

-------

Oh! In regards to my possible future in music...my "band" (can't really call it a band if it's just me doing the singing AND music) name will be either "J-Bru" or "Black Mark", after my forum site.
Back to top Go down
http://blackmark.forumotion.com
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male
Number of posts : 1185
Humor : lol humor is spelt American!
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:35 am

Hmm what to say... So much to say.... here i go:
I was born in boston, moved to south carolina, moved to wisconson and then moved to England where i have lived in: Crayford, Southfields (london) and now gravesend. I am an intelligent person and i go to a grammar school where only the top 25% of pupils go. Everyone can call me Dev or Debron I don't care which. I like to play computer games and gain new friends. I go to ATC (Air Training Corps (like junior RAF)) 402 squardon. I have had experience flying a plane and have a authorisation to use a 22 rifle under supporvision. Well thats enough from me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:12 am

u fly? and u can use a gun LEGALLY?!

oh...be right back. im gonna ask my folks if i can move in with u
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:48 am

Not solo only did one assited landing so far. Can only use a specific rifle with somone trained with me. But i can to loops and rolls...
Back to top Go down
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:19 pm

awesome! i wish i could fly and/or use a rifle
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:48 am

What makes it better is that it is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:16 pm

Shocked Sad

Y NOT ME?!?!

eh...ill work up 2 it...eventually
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:27 am

Well i am in a club... it does cost a little... i dont choose when i want to do these things..
Back to top Go down
Nethac DIU
Almost there
Almost there
Nethac DIU

Male
Number of posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:29 am

Impressive anyways. Enough to make someone jealous.
Back to top Go down

Popular
Popular
桜

Female
Number of posts : 315
Humor : very random

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:49 pm

:O wow...im empressed Debron!
Back to top Go down
https://faproductions.forumotion.com
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:09 pm

me 2
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:29 am

I do get shouted at... I hate doing drill... (marching up and down the square).
Back to top Go down
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:39 pm

hey, it keeps u active and alert

i need FD training...
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 am

lol fit and active... yeah right... 3 hours of drill isnt fun.
Back to top Go down

Popular
Popular
桜

Female

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:47 am

wen we get a drill....we hav to stand outside until we're quite
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:49 am

a drill for what im talking about marching.
Back to top Go down

Popular
Popular
桜

Female

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:22 pm

ooo...wat i mean is fire drill
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:27 pm

lol you would be surprised at me for doing soo much...
Back to top Go down

Popular
Popular
桜

Female

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:37 pm

lol...i am Razz
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:51 pm

Hehe it all comes down to being a good boy.
Back to top Go down
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:49 pm

a good boy who flys and shoots. lol
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:11 am

Hehe BANG BANG BANG!
Back to top Go down
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:06 pm

*ducks and looks up* whats that?!

its a bird...

its a plane...

its...

DEBRON!
Back to top Go down
Debron
are you done yet?
are you done yet?
Debron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:46 am

Ninja stylie Dev! *Duh dun dah dun duh dun na*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...   Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking if micro works... alo, alo, 1, 2, hiii, alo...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Angel Productions :: Introduction-
Jump to: