Fallen Angel Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Angel Productions

A fun place to hang out with friends and for me to advertise my voice!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Patrol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Mark
Almost there
Almost there
Black Mark

Male
Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-12-04

On Patrol Empty
PostSubject: On Patrol   On Patrol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Everyone! I read the above conversation about what's been going on with the site. That "code screen" your all talking about only happened once for me, but it seems fine now. Again, I'm always on the watch for any suspicious guests. As for IP addresses...
It's true what Jess said. All our school computers go to the same IP address. From what I can make of it, someone in the school found the site and just posted that random thing. But I doubt anyone other than me or Jess knows how to run forums.
I don't know what to make of these "code screens" your all talking about, but my guess is this site's instability. Most likely some code for the site's overall layout is corrupt, which may be why you all got that technical jibberish on your screens.
As I said before, I'll be on constant guard of these forums. And I promise you...Jess, Debron, Nethac, etc...this site will NOT suffer the same fate as Night Shade has. Not while I'm on patrol!
Back to top Go down
http://blackmark.forumotion.com

On Patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Angel Productions :: Anouncments :: Anouncments!-
Jump to: